Join the Saint Charles Counseling Team
We’re always looking for talented therapists to join our team. We actively work with our therapists to support their clinical development. Please fill out the information below and submit your resume below now.
OUTPATIENT THERAPIST (LMFT/ALMFT AND LCPC/LPC) position located at our private practice located at 311 N. 2nd St. Saint Charles, Il. Our therapists provide counseling both in person and thru telehealth to our clients, who as a whole are a very motivated population to work with. This is a full-time position for a marriage and family therapist or professional counselor who has, or would like to gain, skills and experience working with couples. Full-time therapists with a case load of 25-30 clients seen weekly, realize an income of approximately $84-101K annually at our practice.
- Flexibility with your schedule – we’re open 8 a.m. – 10p.m. (7 days a week)
- CEU reimbursement tailored to develop clinically
- Individual and group supervision provided to support clinical development
- 3% employer match IRA (pre-tax) and W-2 employee status
- 3 weeks time off as determined by client need, plus all major holidays
- The opportunity to focus almost entirely on your client
- Maternity leave
- Access “motivated” patient population
- We credential you and establish you with insurance panels
- Malpractice insurance
- Support team for scheduling and client service
- Customized Marketing promoting you to the community
- Spend your time almost entirely developing and doing your clinical work!
- Career advancement opportunities
- Brand pride
What We Need:
- A genuine partnership with our colleagues
- Self guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Individuals who enjoy being a part of team & working together to develop professionally
- Licensed Therapists who want to develop themselves clinically who want to work with both couples and individuals covering all age groups
- Strong character: integrity, honesty, adaptability & a true care for clients & colleagues